Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The best ideas I never had {LINKY PARTY!!}

Long time no see! It has been awhile since I have had a chance to sit down and play around with my blog. I must say I have REALLY missed it! Not only have I not been posting, but I also haven't had the chance to sit down and read all of your lovely blogs. I'm hoping with school winding down and summer quickly approaching (10 days...but who's counting?) I will hopefully have more time to spend on here. This school year has definitely been a challengin one...we implemented a new reading program, my team piloted a math program, AND I had 3 new team members. Learning new curriculum is always challenging at first, but the good news is the reading program we are using (LEAD 21) is wonderful, and the math program we piloted (EnVision) was chosen by the district for next year (which means I won't have to learn a whole new textbook!!) Also, having new teammates has been amazing...I have learned SO much from them, and stolen so many great ideas from them as well :) My excessive stealing of great ideas was my inspiration for this fun little linky party! We all know as teachers, that we have stolen MANY great ideas from colleagues, pinterest, blogs etc. and I thought it might be fun to share our favorite "steals" with everyone! I am leaving the linky up for a month because I know everyone is busy wrapping up the end of the years...so you have plenty of time to join in!!

Here are the rules:
1) Link back to this post in your blog (grab the button below)
2) Blog about your favorite "steals" (Please make sure to link back the original place where you found the idea- another blog, pinterest, TPT store, etc)
3) Make sure to visit at least 3 other blogs who have linked up and leave a comment.

HootHootHooray

No comments:

Post a Comment