Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Currently and TPT SALE!!!

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her November currently today. I haven't been posting much because it has been BUSY BUSY in my classroom! I thought after conferences all would go back to normal, but unfortunately I got sick and then COMPLETELY lost my voice...which as teachers we all know is a death wish! I even had to miss a few days of school because I couldn't talk at all!

Also, if you get a chance go take a look at my TPT store...I decided to throw a 20% off sale. I don't have a lot of items which is why I haven't ever thrown a sale before...but then I realized a sale is a sale, it doesn't matter! Hope you enjoy!!

I hope everyone is doing well, and the next few evenings for me are pretty low key so I am hoping get back to my favorite activity...blog stalking all of you wonderful teachers :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had a massage in months! Now you've got me thinking:)
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH i LOVE radio disney... THANKS SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your TPT sale!!!!!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blogpost for all of the details!!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nomimated you for the liebster blog award! Head over to my blog to check out the details!

    www.ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete