Friday, July 13, 2012

Pintervention Party #4


Welcome to the 4th Pintervention Party! I apologize for my lack of blogging, but life has been crazy busy and my brain is just shot! So I will just leave you with my project for the week!

Here was my orginal pin....
And here is my finished project! I made a set of posters to fit the needs in my classroom. I am hoping to have my posters on my TPT store by next week...but my computer is not cooperating so we shall see!

Alright...it's your turn! Grab the button and get to creating! Remember you have until next Friday to link up.

Photobucket 



3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like my I can write a...display. I actually call it "The Menu". I tell my students they can choose something from the menu during station time. Yours came out great. I'll be making something in the next few days and offering it as a freebie. Then, I'll come back and link up.

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great linky, I need to come back and link up. I also wanted to ask you, I won your giveaway and haven't heard anything from you. Just wanted to check back.

    Thanks,
    Mindy
    mwells@ourwayschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heather! You won my give-away!! Please email me your home address so I can mail all of your goodies to you! :)
    Thanks for joining in the fun!
    Jenn

    A Pirates Life for Us
    jennlong1@me.com

    ReplyDelete