For my first "Pintervention Project" I decided to go with something relatively simple because I only had a few days...and because it happens to be a pin I have had for awhile and one that I really want to have ready for my class next year. The original pin came from The Organized Classroom Blog, this is an amazing blog that you should check out if you get the chance!
Instead of using sticker paper and a laminator, I used my label maker to put the math problems on the blocks. I was worried they wouldn't stick but it worked wonderfully!
I was able to find knock-off Jenga games for less than $3 a piece!
I made one game to practice addition
The other game was for subtraction.
Alright, now it's your turn!! I have decided to leave the party open until next Friday so you have all week to link up!!!