Thursday, June 21, 2012

Time for a Pintervention! {Linky Party #1}

Welcome to my "pintervention" and very first linky party!! I'm excited to share my COMPLETED pinterest project and see all of yours as well! If you would like to join in on the fun click on the button below for more information and the rules of the linky party.
Photobucket

For my first "Pintervention Project" I decided to go with something relatively simple because I only had a few days...and because it happens to be a pin I have had for awhile and one that I really want to have ready for my class next year. The original pin came from The Organized Classroom Blog, this is an amazing blog that you should check out if you get the chance!

Instead of using sticker paper and a laminator, I used my label maker to put the math problems on the blocks. I was worried they wouldn't stick but it worked wonderfully!
I was able to find  knock-off Jenga games for less than $3 a piece!
I made one game to practice addition
The other game was for subtraction.
The plan was to make another game for multiplication but I ran out of label tape, so I will be headed to the store tomorrow!

Alright, now it's your turn!! I have decided to leave the party open until next Friday so you have all week to link up!!!


10 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I also loved your post of your bottle characters! Glad I found you! :) Stop by my lil ol' blog if you have a chance:
    Tori's Teacher Tips
    Thanks!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! I have awarded you The Lovely Blog award! Stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Aimee
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog! I'm your newest follower. :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm your newest follower! I also teach 3rd grade so I like to hop on over to other 3rd grade blogs when I see them!
    come check out my blog when you get a chance! I'm thinking about connecting with your linky but won't get to do it today...I'll try for tomorrow.
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm your newest follower! I'm actually hosting a linky party for the OPPOSITE of this! I WANT to see all of your lovely pins on Pinterest! Head over to the page on my blog Pinning with Friends and add the link to your Pinterest so I can follow your pins!
    Allie
    The Gypsy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Are you going to have them answer the problem after they pull them out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to join your linky,FROM TODAY I AM OFFICIALLY IN VACATIONS SO I AM VERY EXCITED TO IMPLEMENT ALL THE IDEAS I HAVE.

    Lusine

    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea! I just linked up... :)

    I am your newest follower!

    ~Sara~
    Ramblings of a Deaf Ed Teacher's Mind...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Jenga addition! Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)
    Bobbie

    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete