Friday, June 29, 2012

Pintervention Party #2 {6/29-7/6}

It's that time again! If you didn't get a chance to join the linky party last week you have another chance this week. This linky will be open until July 6th so you have plenty of time to share any pinterest project you get done. Remember it doesn't have to be school related...and with the 4th coming up I have a feeling there are lots of cute decorations and desserts being made!
Photobucket

Week #2 and I have ANOTHER project done! This girl is on a roll! This pin didn't sit in my "School Stuff" board for months like last weeks project, but it is one I was really excited to get done for my classroom.

Here is the original pin:

I loved these posters, but I wanted to make my own and if you would like a FREE copy of my posters click HERE
I printed these posters on cardstock, mounted them on black contruction paper, and laminated. Then I grabbed a few pie pans and some of my letters and viola! Here is how my bulletin board diplay turned out:
Overall I am really happy with how it looks. I am still working on what I am going to put in the empty space above. I am thinking that will be next weeks "Pintervention" project.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway...joining the Pintervention Party earns you 10pts. Click HERE to check it out!

Also, if you get a chance click on this button to help Mrs. Stanford's class earn a free laptop for their classroom! It's simple and you can vote EVERYDAY!
MrsStanfordsClass


4 comments:

  1. I gave you an award! Come see it at:
    http://toristeachertips.blogspot.com/2012/07/award.html
    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pintervention Linky...will have to link up again later this week! I also nominated your for an award...Come check it out!

    ~Sara~
    Ramblings of a Deaf Ed Teacher's Mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this linky! I have so much I could add! Your newest follower.


    ✰Amber
    Sparkles , Smiles, and Student Teaching

    ReplyDelete