It's true...I have a problem. I spend hours on Pinterest madly pinning EVERY great idea I see! How many of those projects do I actually get to you ask... none of them...I spend so much time pinningI don't have time to actually complete the project for myself or I just plain forget about it when it gets piled under hundreds of new ideas!
That is why I have decided it is time for a "Pintervention" It is time for me to stop pinning and start DOING! This is where you all come in...I need your help. I need to be kept accountable and motivated! I have decided that each Friday I will host a linky party to display things we have made from Pinterest. Here is the best part...your pinterest projects don't have to be school related. I would love to see any recipes, art projects, home decorations, etc. But don't get me wrong...I think we will all enjoy school stuff the best! I will keep the linky party open for the whole week, so don't worry if you don't get a chance on Fridays...you have plenty of time!
Also, if you haven't noticed I just got my facebook page up and running. At the end of the weekly linky party I will post links to your posts on my fb page! I am just getting started on FB so if you haven't had a chance to go and like my page check it out HERE
Here are the rules:
1) Each Friday I will make a "Pintervention Post" with a linky at the bottom of the post for your to link up your pinterest inspired project blog post.
2) In your blog post include the original pin, your finished project, and if you would like a preview of what you want to get done for the next weeks party!
3) Include the blog button below in your blog post (edit html and simply paste the code)
4) Please comment on the person who linked up directly before you
5) FINALLY...declutter those "to do" boards on your pinterest site!
Alright, I am off to the store to get started on my pin for this week!