Thursday, May 10, 2012

Multiplication Madness

So who is counting down the days till summer vacation? Or better yet...who isn't? I love my group of angels this year...but even the best class tends to get a little wild with only 10 school days left! With that said I don't have much energy or brain power to type much today so I will just leave you with a multiplication packet I used a few months ago with my kids. Multiplication is such a huge part of 3rd grade and it's always more fun to practice with games than the traditional drill and practice :)

If you would like a copy of this packet it's avaliable for purchase at my TPT Store or if you are one of the first 5 people to follow this blog and leave a comment with your e-mail address I will send you a free copy!




5 comments:

  1. Me me me! I would love this :) boudls89@Yahoo.com I am now following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I would love having more practice with multiplication with my kiddos!!! Thanks for entering my giveaway!!!!!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love
    darleendufour@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me three! I would love a copy of this! bsbirwin@gmail.com. I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one too :) kcampsey13@att.net :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to receive a copy... it's beautiful! my2littleduckies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete