Monday, May 7, 2012

Book vs. Movie

What is better than movie day in an elementary classroom? Movie day and donuts!!! We just finished reading "The Tale of Despereaux aloud and the kids begged me to let them watch the movie in class. I'm not big on movies...but with it being the end of the year I figured it would be a great learning opportunity break for the teacher!
                                          

I of course couldn't let them just watch the movie with nothing educational attached to it so I created a worksheet (that can be used with any book/movie combo) for them to fill out when they were done.

If you want a copy of the worksheet you can download a FREE copy here from my TPT store!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the worksheet. Along with finishing the book in class, we also just finished 100 math lessons. I told my students that we were going to celebrate with donuts: 2 mini's each, for "100". We watched the movie today along with the donuts!! What a funny coincidence!

    ReplyDelete