Monday, May 14, 2012

Manic Monday- Classroom Freebie Style

I'm still relatively new to teaching 3rd grade so ANY freebie I can get is always well appreciated! When I found Classrom Freebies I was THRILLED! Every Monday they have Manic Monday where teachers post lots of amazing freebies! I've been taking advantage of freebies for quite some time now, so I figured it was my turn.
I'm sharing a powerpoint document that I used to help my kids write introductions for their narratives. It includes different "hooks" you can use and examples of how you can use them. I had to save it as a PDF to protect the clip art...so hopefully you are still able to use it! The picture below is just a few of the slides to give you an idea of what it looks like.

To get your free copy click HERE
I also have this at my TPT store if that is easier for you to download

Hope you enjoy the freebie...and if you want to get in on the action or get some amazing freebies of your own... head on over to Classroom Freebies




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hook posters! I am printing them out now and will save for next year! I am glad you found me~~~same here too!!!! I can't wait to see what new freebies I can find for the summer. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING! I will help with whatever you need.
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third grade rocks! I am now your 10th follower! Thanks for a wonderful freebie! Come grab mine if you need it!
    ~Fern
    http://www.fernsmithsclassroomideas.com/2012/04/ferns-freebie-friday-star-wars-go-fish.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great freebie. Thank you for sharing on Manic Monday. I am your newest follower.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete