Thursday, May 17, 2012

A blog award? Me?

It is truly the little things that can make my entire day...so yesterday when Darleen over at Third Grade Love gave me the One Lovely Blog award I was all smiles! I adore her blog so if you get a chance go take a look!!

There are a few rules to receiving this award:

1) Follow the person that gave you the award
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award
3) Pass on the award to 15 new bloggers

Not only will you make someone's day, much like Darleen made mine...but it's a great opportunity to stumble upon a fabulous new blog!!

The amazing blogs I have chosen are all ones that I follow and regularly get great ideas from! Take some time and check them out!!





Classroom DIY
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie

Spend a Day in Second Grade

Thanks again Darleen!!!

4 comments:

  1. PS...I love the font on this blog! :)
    ~Fern

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I just love your blog!!!! Have a great summer!!!!! I am sure we will be talking throughout the summer and sharing ideas!!
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love

    ReplyDelete