Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Enough with the procrastination

By true defintion (or maybe just the urban dictionary definition) a blog stalker is someone who creeps on other people's blogs and knows too much about the blog owner. So now that I know that there is a term for my obsession I have to admit I am a true blog-stalker. I love reading other people's blogs...especially teacher's blogs. I have been blog stalking for about a year now and I think it is finally time to start my own "educational" blog.

So here it goes...wish me luck and enjoy the chaos that is my 3rd grade classroom :)

1 comment:

  1. I just read every post on your blog, and I love it! It gave me quite a few ideas for me.

    I began my blog last night and was wondering how you get your followers? I have had about 180 people visit my site since it went up, but I haven't had anyone subscribe. I would appreciate any tips you could give me. I see you are off to an amazing start!

    ReplyDelete