Thursday, April 26, 2012

Challenge week #3 and Bonus Probability Packet!

I can't believe this school year is almost over! Now is the time to panic about all the things I wanted to get done this year and now only have 4 weeks left to do them! :)

I have been slowly decluttering my room with the help of Clutter-Free Classroom which is making me even more anxious about summer and moving classrooms! However yesterday I had a sub while we had some extra PLC time (THANK YOU!!) and when I got back to class my sub asked me "Is your desk always this clean?" I was tempted to get out my before pictures and show her the mess that I like to call my desk, but I didn't want her to think I was a slob :) Her comment made me feel good about all the extra work I have been doing to get my room clean and organized. Even though I am only on week #3 I am feeling really good about it all...by the time school starts next year I should have a clean, neat, and organized classroom!

I wasn't able to take pictures of the trash can or recycle bin before they were emptied, but rest assured that they were chock full of things I just didn't need or use anymore. It's amazing how much stuff we aquire as teachers in one short year!

This pile is going to the lounge- One person's trash is another's treasure right? 
This is just a a small amount of the books I will be donating to our city library
I had a drawer FULL of dry erase markers...and guess what? Half of them didn't even work!!

Also while doing some decluttering of my files I found a probability packet that we used earlier this year, it has some worksheets and games. I added it to my TPT store if you want to check it out, and in an attempt to gain some followers the first 5 people to follow this blog and post a comment (with their e-mail address) will receive a free copy!!




6 comments:

  1. Yes, please - just started following your blog & would love a copy of the Probability packet! bsbirwin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Classroom Freebies and started going backward through your posts...would love a copy if the offer still stands!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower. Im in the same boat as Suzy.. love going backwards through the new blogs I follow. Id love a copy of the probability unit!

    Krystal.schechter@gmail.com

    loving your blog so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following your blog and I am in love with all your great ideas! I also made the transition from teaching 5th (for 9 years) to 3rd (and actually was moved 4 weeks into the school year this past year...talk about stressful)! Not sure if I would have made it if it wasn't for great teacher blogs, pinterest and TPT!!!
    Carteam@tulsaschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers
    and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us valuable information to work
    on. You have done a outstanding job!
    Feel free to surf my blog post Youtube videos downloaden

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete